Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clase de español está terminado




















Well, I survived. My class is finished, and I passed the most basic of basic classes! Woo-woo! Bailamos! I had a great time. I made some amazing friends. Seriously. SERIOUSLY. The people in my class (and the other Basico 1 classes) charmed my socks (uh, I mean mis calcetines) off. I adore them, and I hope we're friends forev-skies (and I hope I can visit them someday--because they live all over the globe--knowledgable tour guides!).

In pictures, some of my super-cute classmates and their countries of origin:

Germany (I like to practice mein Deutsch mit ihr)



















Taiwan:



















Northern Ireland:



















Egypt:



















South Korea:



















Egypt:



















Denmark:



















France:



















South Korea:



















China:



















The following two youngsters are from Quebec (they were born in the 90s!!!!):






































Although I demanded a portrait of all my faves, it was Double-Standard Town when the camera was pointed at me, of course:



















As a special holiday gift (or perhaps as an extra lump of coal, depending on your take) to you, The Reader, expect many blog entries to be churned out of the unpesoparati blog factory this month. You can thank my potential free time, and perhaps boredom, for that.

1 comment:

  1. Great portraits, and wow, what a great mix of people!

    ReplyDelete