Monday, November 16, 2009

Random Photo: Coolest, Fluffiest Dog on a Roof That Ever Existed

I love this dog! We toured a cute little neighborhood called Tlalpan, and I'll post more about it in the next day or two. Yesterday, while crossing a footbridge in Tlalpan, I looked over, saw this behemoth atop the roof (dogs are often kept on roofs here), and pointed excitedly so that Matt could witness this perro in all his scruffy glory. Matt whistled, and the dogger glanced in our direction. Although he bears scant to zero resemblance to our fluffinator pup back home, I felt my heart sink, thinking of her. To her, I say, "We'll see you soon, my love."

Oh, Dogs; y'all are the best!!!

















p.s. there's a bonus pup in the lower left-hand corner.

3 comments:

  1. perritos! i love 'em! that scrufferpupper is so cute!

    the happster is leaving seattle this evening. ;( she turned 16 this month!!! ahh! it's been so nice having my flufferpupper around. i know what it's like to miss your dog. i'm sure pikachoo misses you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A comment! It's amazing!

    Feel free to follow suit, Readers!

    My very diligent and kind sis-in-law takes time out to leave comments, and they are so appreciated! I'm just giving her a lil shout-out.

    To Tina: I'm sure my Pikapups misses me; I mean, how could she not?!

    You should ask the happster what it's like to be 37,983 in dog years. She's a champ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove this pic. The pup at the bottom was definitely a bonus!

    ReplyDelete